Baby Back Ribs
Baby Back Ribs
Our baby back rib recipe will have your mouth watering by just reading this page. We've compiled an easy to follow and juicy recipe that will leave you and your guests craving more! See the recipe below:
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 4 hours
- 2 Racks of your preferred style of ribs
- Come and Smoke it Rub
- 1 Cup of your preferred sauce
- Set your smoker to 250°F with a charcoal base blended with 50% of Smokey Woods Chunks. Smokey Woods Chips can be added too for various flavor combinations. Sprinkle the ribs on both sides with rub, rubbing it into the meat. Arrange the ribs, bone side down. After 2 hours, your ribs should have an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Smoke for 1 hour and then spray the ribs with apple juice. Cook for another hour and spray the ribs once or twice. When ribs are cooked, the meat will have shrunk back from the ends of the bones by about 1/2-inch.
- After 2 hours of smoking, remove the ribs from the grill and place in a rimmed baking sheet. Raise the grill temperature to 275 degrees. While waiting for the grill to heat up, wrap your ribs in two sheets of foil, crimping the foil together to prevent leaks. Place ribs in the foil back on the grill and cook for 2 more hours.
- In the last 30 minutes, remove the ribs from the foil and slather them on both sides with some of the barbecue sauce. Grill until the ribs are browned and bubbling, 2 minutes per side, to your liking.